Ever found yourself just stuck?
Not knowing what to do or which way to turn?
Here’s your answer…But before you roll your eyes, hear me out.
I used to think journal prompts were the stupidest thing I had ever heard of and I still downloaded tons of them thinking if I read through them I’d see the magical answer.
Nope. Not once.
Then I was desperate over something so I decided to write my answers.
At first I wrote a lot of “I don’t know!!!!!”
And old coaching stuff kicked in…
But what if I did?
Just keep writing, just keep writing, just keep writing.
So here’s the “rules” of journal prompting
1. Have the question, blank paper and a pen (no, you may not do this on your computer…it’s the magic of pen and paper)
2. Set your timer for 10 minutes (not too long but long enough for your resistance to cave and your subconscious to kick in) Also…so you don’t spend all your time watching or checking the clock.
3. Start writing, and don’t pick your pen up off the paper for the whole time, even if you write, “I don’t flipping know” or your name on repeat…just keep writing.
4. No filtering as you write, just write everything that comes through your head.
5. When the timer goes off feel free to keep writing if you’re on a roll or be done and see what has come out.
I know it sounds crazy…
What if it really was that easy?
Download these 11 prompts now to create a better life, health, relationships… ASAP!
Hey there! I am Denise, I help women shift their minds and bodies to a healthy place as they enter a new and often bewildering stage of life commonly known as “the change.” A time when bodies, minds, sleep and sex are no longer predictable. But with a few easy shifts in food, exercise and stress reduction they can once again feel alive, sexy and rested.
I am an empty nester relishing in the next chapter of life. Just like my clients, I want to continue to live, travel and enjoy this age even more than the last.
I’ve been a Personal Trainer for 19 years and in the last 7 shifted my focus to women with hormonal changes, especially those of menopause. It is so exciting to see these women realize their strength, power and sexuality is completely in their control once again!
“Figuring out where to eat is so easy now!”
“It’s not complicated at all.”
“I love that I feel so in tune with my body and how you explain each protocol so simply.”
“I feel so light, so energetic…this is wonderful.”
Information you can keep using all the way until, well, until you are dead.